06 February, 2005

Trip to Chickmagalur in 26.5 Hrs

It was a busy day for me. After the session at MSRIT I rushed home and packed my clothes to leave bangalore for 1 day. Reaching the railway station at 2:00 I saw a huge queue that spanned for about .5 kms. The train was scheduled to leave at 2:25 and at 2:23 I came in front of the ticket counter. Then I rushed to the train. Once I stepped in the train started moving huff.... Then I reached kadur (Nearest stop to C'mlur) at 5:45 and then I reached C'mlur at 7:45. Actually the journey from Kadur to C'mlur takes about an hour but I dint get any bus. In the night with my uncle and cousins I went out for dinner. Then today morning at 9:00 I left my uncle's place to visit other uncle. From there I caught the 11:00 bus back to bangalore. I reached home at 4:45. The total journey time - 26 hours 30 minutes

No comments: