25 February, 2005

So Long... and So Late...

So Long... It has been a long time since I have visited my own blogs. The project @ Poseidon has not left any time free for myself. Day before yesterday (Thursday) it was too horrible. I reached home only by 9:00 P.M. The weeks have become tiring. Everyday if I leave the house at 8:15 in morning I'll comeback only by 7:30 - 8:00in the night (Almost 12 Hrs). The bus journey (BMTC) makes me feel almost dead everyday. There has been a lot of things which have not been updated on my Blog. Some of which include... Mangalore Trip, The Starting Days @ Poseidon, The Final Sem Starts... Lemme see when will I find time. Any more I think all the photos will be updated in spaces.msn.com/members/ghanashyam. Thanks to Roshan James for the beautiful Microsoft Photos. So Late... The time I'm publishing this blog is 1:59 A.M. I am awake at this time of the night just becoz I dont want to doze of early in the morning. At 6:00 I need to catch the Train to Birur (Jan-Shatabdi Express). So I fear that if I sleep and wont get up then I'll miss the train. So planning to be up the whole night.

No comments: