02 February, 2005

Project @ Poseidon

Finally I and my friend Shilpa signed the agreement for the project work @ Poseidon. It is a six month agreement where in a clause states that we perform good we'll be in the company as permanent employees. This is something nice. Then at the Microsoft Office we (Sab, Me, Sunil, Sharath) met Kevin and discussed the final program of Mangalore. We had dinner at Hotel Amruth. Finally with the help of Kevin's Tablet I installed the .net framework Compact Edition on to the Pocket PC. Now my to do list is something which I feel I need to Look At: 1. Projects at Poseidon will take away my time from Morning 11:00 to Evening 6:00. 2. Get ready for the Embedded Session. 3. Get ready with MS Student Project Program. 4. Get ready with the college Web site. Now some miracles will happen if I complete all of these. Hope it happens.

No comments: