15 October, 2005

hopefully...

Leaving a job, Joining a new job, New phone connection, New broadband connection and New System.... Wondering what's this??? Yes, this has been my highlights of what I did in the last 1.5 months and also few of the reasons for me not to update the blog. I did not have the connection to update my blogs. Rarely could I check my emails...

  • I left Poseidon, as my contract period came to an end.
  • I joined Mphasis, I am in the HP team, it such a lovely atmosphere, I am one among the 10 people working on a Framework project. The development is taking Place on .NET :)
  • I was just bugged by the slow speed of my previous broadband, I decided to shift to BSNL Broadband (DataOne). The speed is really awesome... It has been 20 days since I got the net connection, I have downloaded loads of presentation and softwares.
  • My old system was just unable to cope up with the incoming traffic. It just went down one day :( so I had to invest on a new machine. I finally took a Intel 915 GAV, Pentium 4 (3.00 GHz), I GB RAM, 160 GB SATA Hard drive system.I have been working on WinCe and WinXPe since I got my new system and i've gained pretty good knowledge about the development and deployment of WinCE. As of now I have not deployed the WinXPe image :(

During this gap of about 2 months I saw the birth of a new blogger my cousin: Padma, Blogs of two of my friends who were blogging from a long time came to my notice: Shasa and Estel...

The most wonderful photo I ever saw was: PhotoFriday by Deepak... I have no words to tell about this photo...

I am hoping to be more active on the blogs, but... Time will tell...

(P.S - I started this blogpost on 8th Oct, had written only 2 lines... Completing on 16th i.e 8 days after I started. I have become so Lazy... :( )

1 comment:

Pankaj said...

The highlights really show ur progress towards a better goal. And to add to it u got job in ur favourite platform i.e. .net.

I too forgot blogging for this month, or i would write something or the other when u were around. Let's see, after reading this blog, i am getting inspired to add other blog.