18 October, 2005

Confused

If I would be a poet, I would have written a collection of poems,
If I would be a story writer, I would have written lots of stories,
But I am nothing, then how shall I vent out my feelings... I am finding it very difficult to get it out in form of words. I am feeling like a volcano that is waiting to be erupted. Unable to concentrate on anything, work quality has decreased, avoiding talking to people... I donno where it ends... Is this the life? If yes, then why so? Whats the reason?
CONFUSED...

3 comments:

Padma said...

Yen mari, what is this you are going through?
As your elder sister, I must tell you what I have learnt from experience- that all this is just a phase. You will get over this soon, believe me mari!

Kaavya said...

I second that da, there there,.... patpatpat.
well, i guess ranting on the blog isn't a bad idea either.

Pankaj said...

Shayad khayalo ko bayaan karnay ke liye shabd nahi chaiye hotay.
Dard ko kahnay ke liye aasoo ki zaroorat nahi hoti.

Us hi tarah, jab pal na jaa rahe ho to unkay jaanay tak rukh jaana hi behtar hota hai.

Yeh to sirf ek pal jo ki beet jaayenga.
Yeh pal kuch sikha jaayenga, aur ek aisa aashawad chood jaayengi jo ki nayay kal ki aur tumhe sajag kar denga.

Best Of Luck and Cheer up.
Lady Luck is waiting for you to shine.