24 August, 2005

Google Desktop, Google Talk, Blogger Addin for Word And...

Hmm... Sounds interesting... Google has come out with two new softwares...
  1. Google Desktop
  2. Google Talk

Even for blogspot now we can post from Microsoft Word using the new Add-in for MS Word -> Blogger for Word. And here I give the snapshots of all the above three softwares running on my system...

1. 2. 3.

In the order...

  1. Google Desktop Sidebar,
  2. Google Talk,
  3. Blogger toolbar in Microsoft Word.

Now the real And... (In the heading).. To begin with I'll give some clues...

  • This happened 10 years ago,
  • It created a revolution in the history of computers,
  • Begin of a new era in computing,
  • A new OS was launched...

Congrats to all you people who guessed it right... Yes! Ten years from today (24th August 1995) Windows 95 was launched.

And today we have the next operating system, Windows Vista (formerly codename: Longhorn) in its Beta.

Let me just give you the timeline of the Windows Desktop Operating Systems..

Windows GUI Desktop OS Timeline

Three Cheers! to Microsoft

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gr8 template :)

Kaavya said...

yup awesome template.
oy sab im tagging you!!!!!!!!!
look on my blog and tag along!

Unknown said...

Thanks da, But I have about 4 black blogs....??? (The one with "estel" scrolling is my std blog...) (eluin.blogspot.com) (I know I know too many blogs spoil the hitrate- but I keep so many to organize my thoughts in cyberspace ;)

Thanks again!

Unknown said...

:D thanks- I doctored an already existing blogger template to suit my needs... er- ideas rather ;)

Kaavya said...

hello respond, make an entry like the one i have made in my last entry .....
thats the tag...