05 January, 2005

Highlights

Today after a long time I had been to the Microsoft Office as we had a meeting with Kevin. After a long time today deepak had come to the meeting. We got an Oppurtunity to talk to Ashwani and Tejas (ADE, North and West) regarding getting IC to India. We are planning to shoot a video and send. Then in the morning I called up to Poseidon to confirm the Final semester Project. It is confirmed and I am waiting for the confirmation letter. Yesterday my lab exams got over and for gods grace Naveen sir went through the project. The Viva went on well. Finally the lab exams are over and now I need to start concentrating on the theory subjects. I have not touched the theory subjects in the whole semester. My god I have the following things in my immediate list:- Get ready for the Final Sem Project, Get ready for the Student Project Program. Get ready with the 1st phase of Imagine cup. Video Shoot Get myself technically strong for the Ambassador titlle Finally and most Important get ready for the exams....

1 comment:

Sunil Jagadish said...

Good Luck for all the items in your list.