22 November, 2004

CAT

I am Back again with a new Blog…. Today I will just brief about the CAT Exam… Today (21st of November) I wrote the CAT Exam. I am really amazed with my performance. I never studied for the CAT particularly but even then I could perform better than people who worked day and night for CAT. This time the pattern was changed completely. Generally the paper would contain 150 questions. But this time it contained only 123 Q’s. I could answer 25 out of it with the least preparations. Hope that I’ll score good marks. My centre was Jyoti Nivas College (JNC). After CAT... It was around 2:30 when I returned home and now started the 7th semester projects. I am just starting the projects. Around 4:00 we (Me and my project partner SHILPA) started to study about the projects. Our lecturer is helping us with the coding part. We are doing the following projects… Video Transmission using AES Encryption Algorithm, Plotter, Online Video Library or Online Yoga…..

2 comments:

Sunil Jagadish said...

Good going with the Blog Ghana! Good Luck for your projects!

Sharath MS said...

Yo Ghana!! ... Way to go man! All the best for your preject and happy blogging!